About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Sunday, 13 October 2013

More from me !

Well this is my 2nd post of the day.... Its a new challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu. The theme is 1st birthday and it is the purple teams turn. Pop over and take a look at what they have created and why not join in. My card is animals cut from little cuttlebug dies so cute. Apologies for the poor quality photo. Its not as dark as that in real life, but not much natural light around at the moment especially in my little craft room. Well have a lovely sunday. Thanks for looking
Elaine xx



6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Birthday card, The colours & little images are Beautiful....Have a happy Sunday... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab Elaine what cute little critters, perfect for a little one's birthday. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a darling card design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. such fun love the idea on this one just wonderful
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaaw! What a darling little card!
    xxx Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable card Elaine and love those cute little animals...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete