About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Tuesday, 29 October 2013

New challenge , new name

Hello and yes it is Tuesday again ( they come around so quickly ) and that means a new challenge at the recently renamed fan-tastic Tuesday. There is one major difference and that is it it can be any size as long as its square yay ! This weeks sponsor is the marvellous Lacy Sunshine and the theme is Halloween. I chose fangletta. I coloured her using distress inks and added a Tim holtz web die and some fab ribbon. Thanks for looking do hop over and join in. Have a great day friends xx
 

8 comments:

  1. Wowzer Elaine this is fab! Love that cobweb and creepy ribbon! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this card Elaine you have done a fab job ! Each week I say it's my favourite card then u do another superb one lol we'll done xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she's so cute! Great job with the distress inks, Elaine.
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is spooktacular x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fabulous image and love the distress ink work just so spooky
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, Love that image Elaine...Brilliant Halloween card... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Elaine, love that web die! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its spooktacular hunni...love it!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete