About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Wednesday, 9 October 2013

Steampunk spells


Today I am showing a quick picture of a little book made from graphic 45 steampunk spells ( i love it ). It was designed by the lovely sue who puts together a crafty club for us on a Monday night. I Leapt for joy when I knew what we were doing ! Apologies for the poor photo. Have a great day everyone xx

Elaine






6 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow Elaine...its AWESOME in every way!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine, what a gorgeous little book.........
    Hugs
    Suzy
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wicked,love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I've figured out why it's taken me 5 trips round everyone's blogs to find today's EE treasure... The gorgeousness of your project keeps distracting me! lol. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation sweetie hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous little book Elaine... G45 papers are fabulous... Love it!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete