About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Friday, 4 October 2013

Where does time go ?

 Im sure we all feel the same that time is rattling past us ! I have had a busy busy week at work, doing my DT work and all the other general things that we seem to have to do. But I managed to make a couple of quick cards with some of the things myself and my craft buddy got from a craft fair we went to at the weekend. We got some fab bargains ! Thats all for now. Take care xx

5 comments:

  1. Love these style cards an what u have done with it can't wait to have a go with mine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine a fabulous card, love the cute image and the style of card! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning sweetie, this is absolutely gorgeous, a stunning creation, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Elaine its frightening how fast the days are whizzing past!!! A beautiful card, I love the style and sweet image. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its beautiful hunni and love that style of card...

    It is frightening how time is flying by...wish it would slow down a tad heheheh
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete