About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Saturday, 23 November 2013

Challenge Saturday at Suzie bees

Evening and today see the start of a new challenge over at :

The theme this week is buttons and we are sponsored by the lovely Robyns fetish. I have to admit that I used my own stash which included Christmas wreath peel off and some buttons. Hope you like it. Have a fab weekend. I am off to see the comedian Greg Davies tonight so hoping for a good laugh. Take care & keep snuggled up its FREEZING !!!!
Thanks for looking.
Elaine xx

4 comments:

  1. how gorgeous love the colour
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it hun and love the image too...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this card so much so I had a go at making my own xx

    ReplyDelete