About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Challenge time

Afternoon , it is time for another challenge over at :
The theme for this week is Make it fancy. Well I certainly attempted that !!!
The sponsor this week is Digi Darla and I just had to use the angel wings digi stamp. I used a fancy square card, spellbinders frosty form dies and coloured using distress markers and glitter.
Had great fun making this. The dies are fantastic. Hope you like it. Have a great day & thanks for looking.
Elaine

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful Easel Card, love the little heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and elegant easel card Elaine, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that shaped card...the dies are so nice too and the sentiment i love it...
    TFS hugs bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!!! How elegant is that, Elaine. Love the colour and the die-cuts.
    hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning sweetie, what a fabulous creation :0) Hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Words can't describe how much I like this card it's simply beautiful we'll done Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete