About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Sunday, 10 November 2013

Eclectic challenge

Hello , today see the last challenge of the year over at Eclectic Ellapu (cue sad face). This was my first ever DT spot and I have loved it. But don't panic its just a Christmas break ! We will be back on Feb 2nd completely refreshed and hopefully santa will have got me some new crafty things to play with !!!
So the theme for today is anything but a card. I made an ATC with my lovely g45 papers.
Hope you like it. I will be back later. Have a fab day everyone xxx

4 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous piece love the way you have used the images and love that purple
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours, and those papers are gorgeous! Enjoy the break - can't wait for next year!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Elaine! I have only just got my hands on these papers :) Trying to think up a project to show them off - Purple

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking Victorian elegance with this one. Love that paper and lace...WOW!
    xxxAsha Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete