About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Tuesday, 12 November 2013

Fan -tastic tuesday

Hello , its Tuesday that means another challenge over at fan- tastic. Sponsor this week is Lacy Sunshine. My digi is called snowflake quality control. I have coloured her with distress ink. Sorry for the poor photo but bad autumn light & mirri card not a good combination. Well must dash I am posting this from scotland. I have gone to spend a few days with my little niece. Thanks for looking xx

5 comments:

  1. Supercute card Elaine, love the mirri card border strip always a devil to take a pic of. Hope you have a wonderful time in Scotland, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card and a lovely image too
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she's a cutie, Elaine!
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie, this is absolutely gorgeous in every way, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Elaine and that image is a right little cutie...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete