About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Monday, 18 November 2013

G45 obsessed !

Happy Monday ! I go back to work in the morning after a lovely week off , although it will be hard getting back up at 3.30am even worse in the cold. Never mind I am thankful I have a job. ( it does help pay for craft stash lol ). So todays post is a couple of easy graphic 45 makes - a card and mini notepad. I adore g45 and sometimes I only sit and look at them .....
But I did manage to do something with Kraft reflections & typography. Hope you like them. A huge thank-you to everyone who has left me comments or popped by it makes it worthwhile to know people take a peek. 
Elaine xx


4 comments:

  1. Both cards are gorgeous hunni and fabulous papers too...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely cards Elaine I love G45s too and have 3 pads but I can't bring myself to cut into them!! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning sweetie, these are just gorgeous! Hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 very lovely cards, Elaine. Love that vintage vibe...and the colours and perfect!
    hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete