About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Sunday, 17 November 2013

Good morning

Well I got back home last night after a lovely week seeing my family in Scotland and popping into Cumbria to sort a few Wedding bits and collect the invites. Hang my head in shame that I have not made my own. Only 7 months away it will soon be here. I managed to get in some craft with my 6 year old niece - we had so much fun. Cant wait until I see her again.

Anyway I thought I would pop on a card I made a little while back.
I used the dies I got from Christine Emberson and I have to say those little presents are so cute. The set is called frosty forms. You should pop over and take a look at 
http://hope-chances.blogspot.co.uk
There is a great selection of spellbinders. 
Onto my card then its really
Quite a simple Christmas card. Hope you all 
Have a lovely Sunday & thanks for looking
and leaving comments it is appreciated.
Elaine xx

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time away...can't believe your wedding is only 7 months away, it will soon be here!!

    Your niece looks like she is enjoying herself there...bless her and as for your card hun, i love it...it's simply stunning :)
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Elaine love the little presents. Looks like your niece is having a great time! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Elaine, Your little niece looks as though she is having fun....Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi: your card of today is so cute, love the gifts too!...nice to have a craft companion!!!
    hugs bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a wonderful creation have a fun week
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning sweetie, wowzers stunning work!! hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card, Elaine. Love the shape and the extra pressies. Glad to hear you had a nice time away.
    hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete