About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Friday, 15 November 2013

Hobby house toppers

A really quick post from me, currently in Cumbria sorting out a few things for my Wedding in June. But had a great few days in Scotland before heading into Cumbria. Was great to see my family and my niece is growing so fast ! Anyway I made a card using a gorgeous hobby house topper, some dies & bits and bobs. Hope you like it. Have a great weekend. Thanks to everyone who stops by xx

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Love those toppers...Beautiful design Elaine.... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful Christmas card Elaine I love the star border! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Elaine this is gorgeous, I see you have one Pearl Medallion on their so you could link this up to the Hobby House challenge if you wanted to, would love to see it over there
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous, have a great Saturday, big hugs love Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is just beautiful Elaine, I love the colours and layout and the little touches like the star border and cute little bow, just fab. Have a great weekend, take care Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, Elaine!
    Have a great day... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Elaine lovely to see you over at the Hobby House thank you for joining us on our Challenge of Pearls
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Elaine and beautiful image too...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete