About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Sunday, 10 November 2013

Hobbycutz

Thought I would pop in again to show you a card I made as part of my DT for hobbycutz. This week sponsored by
I chose to work with the Christmas sentiment, I used one of the beautiful swirly frames from Hobbycutz ( you should definitely take a peek in the shop )
I used paper from a craftwork cards set. Finally added some gorgeous green ribbon.

 Really like this one hope you do too. Please do hop over and have a look what the other DT has created. Have a great Sunday.
Elaine xx

6 comments:

  1. It's fabulous Elaine. The frame highlights the sentiment beautifully and the bow is wonderful! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly stunning Elaine...

    Hope you are well!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love that frame it looks like wood...
    hugs bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous love the depth on that pretty die looks brill
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really really pretty. Love that lush bow.
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete