About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Sunday, 24 November 2013

Hobbycutz

Happy Sunday !
Today sees the start of a new challenge over at Hobbycutz challenge blog 

and the theme is Steampunk. ( Love this theme) Here is my card using the image Steampunk Victoria. I coloured her in with distress markers. I used docrafts paper & cogs embossing folder. The wooden cogs are amazing ! They are made by the lovely Kobie over at Hobbycutz do pop by her shop & take a look.

The sponsor this week is the fabulous 

Well have a wonderful day & thanks so much for taking a peek at my blog.
Take care
Elaine xx

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous steam punk card Elaine, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. how gorgeous loving it
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Love those papers....fabulous image too.... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo this is fabulous hun!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is amazing its so funky I love it xx

    ReplyDelete