About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Sunday, 3 November 2013

Morning

Good morning, at last I feel a tiny bit better have had one of those nasty bugs for a couple of days. Anyway enough of me feeling sorry for myself onto todays card. 
I made this to enter the hobby house challenge. The theme was pearls. I used a gorgeous pre coloured image, prima paper and those little corners are from the frosty forms spellbinders dies which I got from the lovely Christine Embersons shop Hope & chances. Of course to finish I added lilac and green pearls from my local stockist of hobby house ( intricut crafts). Hope you like it. Have a fab sunday . Thanks to everyone who visits my little blog . I do truly appreciate it xx

10 comments:

  1. oh Elaine hope you are feeling better, they don't half knock us off our feet these bugs. This is gorgeous love that soft mint paper works brilliantly with the topper and the mirror card contrast is so pretty, a beautiful entry to our Pearl challenge this month over at the Hobby House, so pleased you felt well enough to enter
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Elaine love the colour combo and that pink mirri sets off the papers and topper beautifully. Glad to hear you're on the mend and feeling a little better. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Christmas card Elaine, Beautiful image,design & colours.... so Glad to hear you are on the mend... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely card Elaine glad ur feeling a bit better xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is sooo cute , love the image is so darling that little girl going to the mail...love the corners too, nice card good luck on the challenge and hope you are feeling much better, keep safe
    hugs bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous :0)) Hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colouring - love your card.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card! Love the pretty image and the corner dies! Thanks for sharing with us at the Hobby House this month and good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful hunni and gorgeous colours too...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card. Thank you for joining in with us over at The hobby House. Polly x

    ReplyDelete