About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Saturday, 2 November 2013

New challenge blog........

Today sees the start of a new challenge blog and Im lucky enough to be part of the Design Team !!!!!!
So exciting and the lovely Sue has worked extremely hard behind the scenes setting everything up, but its paid off as todays it goes live . Our sponsor this week is Lacy Sunshine.
I was given the digi image Keiko tokyo  city girl. The theme was emboss. I coloured her with watercolour pencils and used red embossed oriental card. 

Please do hop over and take a peek at my teamies work ,and why not join in the fun . You never know you could be a winner. Thanks for stopping by my blog have a lovely weekend xxx
Elaine

I have entered this into the lacy sunshine challenge blog
http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card hunni and congrats on your new DT spot so well deserved :)

    Also thank for your sweet messages you left me on my blog...means a lot to me, thank you!!

    Have a lovely weekend!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have domne a great job, the image is so unique I have never used a DIGI...
    I have not forgotten you. justa little bit busy .I will be later in touch...
    hugs bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your DT position, this is a beautiful card, thank you for sharing over at Lacy Sunshine, Kerry DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations to be in that team. have fun!
    this is a very nice card. everything fits really well on this card.
    thank you for joining at lacy sunshine challenge.
    greetings

    ReplyDelete