About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Vintage !

Good morning, hope everyone is keeping warm as it certainly has gone chilly so much so I have dug out my big fluffy dressing gown and warm slippers. But I do love this time of year ! Anyway enough of me going on. Its tuesday so its challenge 11 over at fan-tastic tuesday.
Theme is vintage ( loved this ).
This week we are sponsored by Lacy sunshine and I got to work with Lizabeth Gatsby ! 

 I printed onto watercolour card and used distress inks & water-brush to colour her in. Added lace, flowers and a piece of Anna Griffin paper. Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by, I have a day off today and myself my 2 eldest bridesmaids are going shopping and lunch but more importantly the dresses have arrived for them to try on ! The first time I will see them in them in right colour and size etc ! The wedding is less than 7 months away. Eeeeek !
Take care xx

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Elaine, love the papers and that gorgeous doily! I can't get the hang of colouring with DIs! Well done, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine, Pretty Card for the Vintage Challenge

    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Elaine, Love that beautiful image & great design....Sorry for not being around as much but work has taken over my life at the moment....Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello dear Elaine: your card is so nice and glad that you had some time off...so are you getting married? OMG, these months are the most magical ones, stressed but you will remember them forever...enjoy organizing it ...and if any advice let me know...I organized all of mine...anyhow keep in touch, and always thanks for your lovely comments, sometimes I need more time to come and visit all the blogs...but I do not forget you!!! hugs bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  5. morning Elaine this is one gorgeous card love the soft colouring and that beautiful doily
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning sweetie, this is really gorgeous. big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous hun and beautiful detail too...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete