About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Fan-tastic tuesday

Good evening , hope everyone is keeping well. Just popping in with my DT post for fan - tastic tuesday. This week the sponsor is Lacy sunshine & the theme is clean & simple. 

I chose Angel Boo, such a cute image. I wanted it to be mainly white with a splash of red therefore I did not want to colour her in. Sorry its a quick post its the busiest time of year for me at work so I don't get a lot of free time to craft in December but ill keep trying in-between sleeping and working. Hope you all have a lovely week. Thanks for stopping by & take care xxx

10 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Elaine, love that embossed background. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, great embossing wonderful card forthe challenge

    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Elaine, Love the embossed background & sweet image...simply perfect! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elaine this is so classy and elegant and simple but beautiful
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A little sprinkling of festive sparkle on that gorgeous embossed background! Sheer elegance, Elaine.
    hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts
    p.s. feeling better?!



    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it Elain...simple yet so effective!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice all in white
    snow time!!!
    hugs bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi sweetie, this is absolutely gorgeous, I ♥ it, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. adorable hun loving the white x

    ReplyDelete