About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Good afternoon

Hello & afternoon, hope everyone is well. 
I have had a fab few days, It was my 38th birthday yesterday and my future hubby whisked me away for a night in a hotel (the radisson blu) We did outdoor iceskating at night which was so romantic, a meal, german market and some shopping - I've included a couple of pics. ( hope its not too boring ).
Anyway its the start of a new challenge at Fan-tastic tuesday. Theme is add sparkle.

 I have used a craftwork cards image and die cut from glitter paper. A very quick card indeed. Hope you like it. Take care and as always thanks for looking xx






7 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Elaine! Lucky you looks like you had a lovely time! Very romantic! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous sweetie, just love the colours hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Elaine, love the scalloped edges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos so glad you both had some wonderful free time together...Love your card as always....Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous piccies, Elaine. Thanks for sharing. Looks like you had a grand time - Happy Belated Birthday! I love the simplicity of the card...lovely!
    hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. TFS...wish your holiday time is going smoothly among the stressful shores...
    hugs from california
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Belated Birthday Elaine...sounds like you had a fabulous birthday and gorgeous card too!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete