About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Sunday, 29 December 2013

New stamp & distress markers

Good afternoon, hope you are all having a fabulous Sunday. I have managed to make a few cards and tidy up my craft room. Today I have a card to share with you made using a new stamp I got from My crafty heart she's called Alice. I love her !!! I intend to use her a lot....... I chose to colour her in using my new set of Tim Holtz distress markers. Not bad for my 1st attempt at using them. I used MME paper and again my stamping up punch & ticket stamp. Finished off with a spellbinders border.

I had lots of fun making this and can feel my mojo coming back. Have lots of crafty fun. 
Thanks for peeking & leaving comments, it means the world to me.
Take care , Elaine xxx

5 comments:

  1. fabulous lots of colour just what we need at this time of year x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty an delicate card Elaine yes just like yourself :) your really good with ya colouring I need to make more effort with my pro markers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Elaine. And you have coloured that image expertly. Well done!
    hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I want to get the tim holtz distress markers too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you have coloured her beautifully and fantastic 1st attempt...love it hun!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete