About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Sunday, 1 December 2013

Slight hangover !

Hello to everyone, hope you are all well on this the 1st of December ! 
It was our works Christmas party last night, what a great evening it was, so lovely to go out and enjoy ourselves away from work. 

The photo is of me and 2 of the lads I work with. I do not normally drink but I must admit I had a few sherberts last night to get in the festive spirit. But seriously I need a tan !!!! 
Tonight is the staff children's Christmas party where we will have 30 children in our canteen for a buffet and loads of games and dancing. Will let you know how this goes. 

I have managed to make a quick card using a gorgeous new die from Robert adams and Its so cute. Hope you like it and have a lovely day, thanks for stopping by xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine,
    you looked liked you had a good time....
    Hugs
    Suzy
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry i haven't been around for a while...hope you are well!!

    As for your card...its gorgeous, simple yet so effective :)
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look very very happy...and that's all that matters, I say! Beautiful card, Elaine. Did you make this before or after the office party?! LOL
    hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pic..you look beautiful & happy... your card is Gorgeous Love it... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed we had a fab night ! Another fab card xx

    ReplyDelete