About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Thursday, 26 December 2013

Sneaky craft time !

Well its boxing day ! Hope you all had a fab Christmas day & got some crafty stash. I was a very lucky girl my friend Maria got me some beautiful g45 stamps, along with a set from my mother in law. I also got a box of lovely goodies from my dear other half. So I snuck a bit of crafty time this afternoon and made a card, using yep you guessed it graphic 45. 
Hope you like it. Im back to work in the morning ( who stole those 2 days ). Got so many crafty things I want to make but it will have to wait until the weekend !!
Have fun & take care.
Thanks for stopping by xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie such a gorgeous creation, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Elaine I'm impressed wit the fact u were able to cut more of the pad up haha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it sounds like you got lots of yummy pressies for chrimbo so well deserved me thinks :)

    Gorgeous card too...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete