About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Saturday, 28 December 2013

Suzy Bees challenge

Hello & hope you all had a lovely festive break. 
It's time for a new challenge over at 

The theme this week was chosen by the lovely Erin & the theme is glitter & sparkle. 
We are sponsored by the fab Lacy sunshine. I chose Nicolosia Venice city girl. 


I used my new stamping up ticket punch & stamps for the greeting but the photo does not do it justice. I can see I'm going to get lots of uses out of the set. I also used the 2 sizes of cheery Lynn flourish dies ( there is a 3rd I'm dying to get my hands on ). That's all from me today , thanks for taking the time to take a look. Have a great weekend xx
Elaine

6 comments:

  1. Love the paper and the ticket sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful design and I love the drama in the image and colours.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie this is very pretty in fabulous colours, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful hun and such FABulous colours you have used...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry its me again forgot to say....Hope you had a great Christmas and all the best for the New Year!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete