About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Sunday, 15 December 2013

Workshop day !

Today was the day I had been waiting for..... The Graphic 45 workshop with uk designer Clare Charvill. And it was brilliant. The owner of my local craft shop Sue from Crafty bunch organised it and she did an amazing job. Kept us in drinks, cakes and bisciuts. We made a beautiful box. I still want to add a few bits and bobs to it. It was made using the new papers called Couture.
And also this week I received a wonderful package from one of my blog friends.
Take a peek at her blog : 
Stamping with Bibiana
The handmade tag is gorgeous - thanks so much Bibiana. 
Thats all from me today, lots to do as I prepare for the busiest working week of the retail year. Thanks to everyone who stops by, leaves me comments - it is truly appreciated.

5 comments:

  1. WOW...LOVE your Graphic 45 workshop creation... Stunning work..& lovely goodies you received in the post...Happy post is just the best... enjoy!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Elaine, love all the Graphic 45 papers. I used the same box and made an Advent Calendar that I bring out each year at Christmas! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is fabulous Elaine...also thank you for your kind words and email, you're a little angel!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning sweetie this is gorgeous I love this, fabulous creation hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning, Elaine. Love the whole 30s, art deco vibe. Well done!
    hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete