About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Tuesday, 21 January 2014

And still no internet !!

Morning everyone, I am still a unhappy bunny at the moment. Still without internet, my appointment was arranged for yesterday. I waited in all day until 6 and no one had showed up !!!! I phoned and complained, what a waste of time BT is..... A new appointment for Wednesday morning ! They had better turn up. Must remain calm lol. Anyway today is the start of a new challenge over at Fan-tastic tuesday and the theme is femine and the sponsor is the fab 

Sprinkle n sparkle


I chose Isabelle and she is gorgeous and I knew I had to use my Graphic 45 couture paper with this. Hope you like it thanks for stopping by xxx

10 comments:

  1. Good morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, fabulous creation, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine, hope you get your Internet sorted what a pain! Fabulous card today very elegant and classy! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Elaine, the Graphics paper is perfect for Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous image, Elaine. And you've picked the perfect paper to complement it.
    hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is gorgeous hunni and very elegant too!! Hope by now you have your net sorted *fingers crossed*
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so classy Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you get the internet sorted soon. it's so annoying waiting in all day that happened to me too last year I was so mad as I had use a A/L day...Grrrrr.... Your card is so beautiful, Love the image & great papers.... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH Gosh! when you are out of internet or have computer problems is a hassle! and so frustrating I Know...hope all is taken care very soon. hugs from california
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete