About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Tuesday, 14 January 2014

Fan-tastic Tuesday

Time for another challenge over at Fan-tastic Tuesday. The sponsor this week is stitchy bear, the theme is Pink & a pattern. Here's my inspiration


I used pink patterned paper & stamps from Stamping up. Please do pop over and have a look what my teamies have come up with. 
Have a great evening , huge thanks for dropping by xxx

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful Elaine, pink and patterned turned into a beautiful elegant card.

    cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Elaine the stamps are fab x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your CAS card Elaine, what a fab image! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAS perfection, Elaine! You've nailed it, girl. Well done!
    hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cas card hun which you have rocked!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning sweetie, this is gorgeous, big hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Afternoon hun fabulous card love it xxx

    ReplyDelete