About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Monday, 20 January 2014

Hobby house challenge

The Sun is shining and its feels like spring will be on the way before we know it. Well as its so lovely I decided to treat myself to an afternoon in my craft room. Unsure what to make I got my tin of hobby house toppers and thought Im going to make a card & enter the challenge where the theme is ribbon. And this is the result ! Im quite happy that I eventually managed to tie a decent bow. Courtesy of john and the video on his blog. 
Johnnextdoor.blogspot.co.uk


A close up showing the wings that I covered in glossy accents then sprinkled glitter into it....


Well hope you like it, I really had fun.
Thanks for all the visits & comments left, it does mean a lot to me xxx
Elaine

4 comments:

  1. Wow this is stunning and love that ribbon with that big lush bow you have made!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Elaine, so loving that bow gonna have to try that one and I love the vivid green colour of your ribbon sets everything off beautifully. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Elaine ! You need to give me a lesson in tying bows simply brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the bow! Thanks for joining us at the Hobby House challenge :)
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete