About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Sunday, 19 January 2014

Inspired by Ellen

Well today I read the Paperartsy blog and  discovered that the very talented Ellen Vargo was featured. I loved the post so much I ventured straight into my craft room to make a tag. I used the wonderful fresco chalk paints in Hey presto & limelight. I then spritzed it with some perfect pearls to add a nice sheen. Then stamped using swirls & curls. Finally some tim holtz chit chat words. I like how it turned out especially as this was my first time brayering with paints, infact I have had my brayer for about 4 years and never used it lol. 


Thanks for looking, have fun xxxx

9 comments:

  1. Well done for using your brayer at last lol. i am sure we all have tools never used, though i do love my brayers and use them a lot. Fantastic zingy tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag Elaine! I really should be more adventurous with my painting techniques! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love it Elaine!! Fab-u-lous!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you were fast out of the blocks! Love the different green tones you got!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! You tried it! Looks fantastic! Great job! Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous tag Elaine!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such zingy colours, love your tag :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab tag - great to use your brayer at last.

    ReplyDelete