About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Sunday, 26 January 2014

Its Fixed !

Hi to everyone, hope you are well and had a fab weekend. Finally the internet was fixed a few days ago. But unfortunately I have been at work all weekend and have had zero time to craft due to the fact we have also had a new boiler which meant a hell of a lot of moving about and cleaning !!! Although I have a day off tomorrow yippee. But I thought I would show you what I intend to work on over the next few days.

 A tim holtz configurations box  ( my good friend maria got me it ), and a graphic 45 pad, this has been in my stash for 2 years !! About time I got the scissors into it. Well thanks ever so much for stopping by. Take care xx

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what the outcome is Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a braver woman than me cutting into Graphic 45, I have had my uncut pads longer lol! Looking forward to seeing your box Elaine. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes.... you are going to cut into a Graphic 45 pad... I need to lie down... I shake when I have to cut them as I just love looking at them (lol) Looking forward to your creative I'm sure it will be Brilliant... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete