About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Tuesday, 7 January 2014

January blues

Well to beat the January blues me & the future hubby took ourselves off to visit some of my family in Glasgow & then pop into Cumbria for a few days for our 6 month wedding appointment. It was great to see my niece and we got a little bit of crafty time together.


These are Freja's makes. Must take after her Auntie !
Still in Cumbria for another day then heading home to have at least 3 days crafting catching up with my DT work and using some of my stash I got for Christmas. Well must go, hope everyone is well and safe from this terrible weather. Take care xxx

8 comments:

  1. What cute cards Freja made, enjoy your visit Elaine. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She definitely has her Auntie's touch! You must be so proud of Freja!
    hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww these are so good sweetie, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thought you would like the choice of candy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hell Elaine; finally i have a little moment to come and visit you..I hope all is well...I love the cards taht you did with your nice...that Owl is wonderful...is that a stamp? and how is your weddiong preparations goind? how many bridesmaids you have?
    hugs from california
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bibiana its a topper. And I will be having 2 bridesmaids & 4 flowergirls ! Hope you are well

      Delete
  6. Fabulous pic of your lovely Niece she is so cute... Beautiful cards love them all... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not long before the big day is here...its going to be magical hun!!

    I think you probably needed that time away because sometimes it refreshes your mojo, especially crafting with your very talented niece who's cards are amazing by the way...

    Hope you got to play with your new goodies you got for chrimbo!!
    Have a great weekend hunni
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete