About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Monday, 13 January 2014

More Sweet sentiments

Morning , well what have I been doing - playing with the sweet sentiments again. After I finally cut into it to make yesterday's canvas I thought I would make a tag. I have used rangers big tag, swished it through Tim Holtz distress inks & also spritzed with perfect pearls. Then I added paper and chipboard pieces. 


Quite like how this turned out. Let me know what you think. Right I am off to play badminton & hopefully squeeze in some more craft later. Hope you all have a fab day.
Take care and thanks for dropping by xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine your tag is gorgeous! Love the papers and cute little chick! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Elaine...what a gorgeous tag. So elegant and delicate. Love it!
    xxx Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning tag hunni and gorgeous detail too...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete