About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Sunday, 19 January 2014

No internet !

Good morning, 
Well its the 1st challenge of the year for Team 1 at Hobbycutz. The theme is lots of layers & we are sponsored by the fab 
For my card I have used Strawberry shortcake - so cute coloured with Pro markers. I have used wooden leaves from Hobbycutz that I have embossed with green sparkle embossing powder. 

I have not been a happy bunny since Wednesday as I have had no internet and BT cant come out until Monday. Thank goodness for iPhones so I must apologise for the poor photos as I cant use my iPad or computer. Everything is being done via my iphone. Hope you like it have a fab weekend. Thanks so much for stopping by.
Elaine xx  

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute Elaine. Love the layout and pretty flower display. Sorry I have not been round much this week just recovering from flu! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three cheers for the iPhone! This really is a sweet card, Elaine. Fab colouring and the embossed background is just perfect. Hope you get the internet sorted out soon.
    hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card hunni...hope you got your net sorted today!! *fingers crossed* for you!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete