About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Sunday, 12 January 2014

Productive craft day !

Today has been the most productive craft day I have had in ages and I finally feel like my mojo is slowly coming back. I have made quite a few cards over last couple of days in an effort to use up some of my much hoarded stash. Then just for fun I decided to cut into my new sweet sentiments pad by Graphic 45.........and started a small canvas. 


I still think I might add to it but its a work in progress. Wish the photo was a little better. So what do you think, hope you like it. Take care & as always I appreciate everyone who stops by xx

4 comments:

  1. Good morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Elaine an you were so brave cutting up such amazing papers haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those G45 papers...so lush. And you've made good use of it, Elaine.
    xxx Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Elaine and lush flutterbys too...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete