About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Friday, 10 January 2014

Using up my stash

Quick post Just to share some simple cards made. I have gazillions of kits that I really need to use up and thought I would make a start. Even if its to get my lost mojo back. 

These were made using a free hunky-dory gifts.Take care & thanks so much for the lovely comments. 
Elaine x

5 comments:

  1. These are fab, Elaine. I'm determined not to buy any more patterned papers this year until I finish up my hoarded collection.... which should last me until 2021...at least!
    hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great going Elaine! Love those cute robots! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous selection of cards hunni and it looks like its got your creative juices flowing again!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie, these are all absolutely stunning!! Hugs Pops xxx

    ReplyDelete