About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Tuesday, 4 February 2014

Challenge o'clock

Morning it's fan-tastic Tuesday challenge time again ! Remember your work needs to be square and this weeks theme is anything goes. Sponsored this week by the fabulous Lacy sunshine.....


I chose wix ablaze such a fun image.


The silver & purple paper was sent to me in a little Xmas package from the lovely Bibiana. Thank you !
Well must dash I have a split shift at work today did the 4.30 am start and going back for 2.00pm. Have a fab day , thanks as always for looking and popping by xxx
Elaine



7 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine
    Fabulous card... Love the image.... Teamie .... Sylviexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine hun she s a load of fun love her great job xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sweetie, this is stunningly gorgeous, love your colour choices too, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Elaine, fabulous papers too. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card Elaine!! love the colors and her big blue eyes really pop! I have blog candy...I hope you can join in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty. Love the purple colouring and the little heart.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete