About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Sunday, 23 February 2014

Eclectic

Good morning ( just about )
Hope everyone in blog land is having a great weekend. I am currently staying at my brothers house looking after his cat. He flew to Mexico on Wed for 2 weeks, lucky !!! So have had a little bit of relaxing craft time , however with a serious limited stash. Reminds me of the days I had just started to craft !! Way before the hoarding started..... Now i have more than i know what to do with. But Im sure all us crafty people are the same. 
So its time for a new challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu, the theme is gems, sequins. Heres my make


 A little basic but hey ho !
Please pop over and join in.
Have a great weekend.
Thanks for looking xx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine a fabulous card today love the birdcage image. Have fun cat sitting. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous sweetie, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card. have fun with the kittie and with "your " vacation too, well not much but being away form its own home is like a vacation...and yes your brother is lucky
    hugs
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous, Elaine! How is this pretty basic?! LOL.
    hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous. Love the butterfly and flowers.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Elaine!! It's amazing what us crafters can come up with when we have limited stash!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Elaine, the design is fabulous...Love the papers... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete