About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Sunday, 2 February 2014

For a lady

Good afternoon crafters, 

The Sun is shining thank goodness as the last few days have been awful weather wise. I have managed to drag myself into my craft room to try and get some DT work done. I have discovered I'm not immune to catching a cold as I thought I was !!!! Last night I had to tuck myself up in bed early after a dose of medicine.  
Well it's the start of a new challenge over at Hobbycutz and the sponsor is Aurora Wings.
The theme was for a lady. 


I tried to make a fantasy style card but not sure if I did a good enough job lol
I have used a Hobbycutz laser swirl corner and just added some stamped Poppy's onto it. 
Hope you are all having a lovely weekend.
Take care, thanks for stopping by and taking a peek xx

Elaine

6 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie, wow such an amazing creation hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Elaine, Love the beautiful image coloured so beautifully....Love it... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this Elaine :) hope u feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card, love the colors and the wood scroll is fantastic
    hugs bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elaine a stunning card I just love what you did with the image! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous, Elaine!!! Love it...very much.
    hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete