About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Thursday, 20 February 2014

Kaisercraft infused with G45

Tonights blog post is a wooden kaisercraft set of drawers. 

I have been making this for a couple of months, i put it together, painted it and then left it for awhile. Then decided that G45 couture would be perfect ! So I covered the drawers and top with paper.


 Added the matching embellishments, and one of my own necklaces & feather. I have also used metal handles which are by Hobbyhouse. They are gorgeous. I then put liquid pearls in red to hide the screws. I do hope you like it. I really enjoyed making it. Thanks so much for taking a look. Have a great evening
Elaine xx

8 comments:

  1. It looks fabulous Elaine so pretty and girly. Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, love your colour choices, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Elaine! This is magic! What a stunning project...I do like it...very, very much! Have a lovely weekend.
    hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo i am so loving this Elaine, its stunning!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Elaine...fabulous creation & so useful too...Great papers... Hugs may x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Elaine. Love the papers and the colours. Smashing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elaine ths is a gorgeous project. Love the shabby vintage feel.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous Elaine, love the colour theme. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete