About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 42 years old and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol and Toni of Darroch at stamps by me limited . I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Sunday, 9 February 2014

Purple team back in action

Hello and it's Sunday 9th February and that means its the purple teams first challenge back for 
Eclectic ellapu since our wonderful Christmas & new year break. The theme is Valentines & it must contain a die-cut heart. So here's what I came up with. Hope you like it.


I used my sizzix nested hearts and memory box little set of hearts. I kept it fairly simple. 
Hope you are all ok and keeping safe & warm , the weather is shocking,
Have a great Sunday an thanks for looking.
Elaine xx

8 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine stunning card so simple but very striking love it great to see the EE girls back at it :o)
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine what a stunning CAS card! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZER! This is stunning, Elaine! You sure have a BIG heart, sweetie! Have a restful Sunday.
    hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Elaine, The heart is beautiful...I love it... Have a great Sunday... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous Cas design and perfect for valentines.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this. For such a simple card it packs an awesome punch :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply Stunning!! hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fantastic Elaine love it xx

    ReplyDelete