About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Sprinkle n sparkle

Good evening to all the fellow crafters out there in blog land. A fresh new challenge over at fan-tastic tuesday. The sponsor

One of my favourite themes anything goes. 
My DT card

I have used the image pansy ring which is fantastic. I have coloured using my distress markers. Matted and layered with red foil card & some green papers from a mens pad from hunkydory ! It doesn't just need to be for men. A simple ticket stamp and matching punch from SU. Hope you like it. Have a great evening, thanks for looking xx

11 comments:

  1. Oh this is stunning Elaine and beautiful colours you have used...

    Hope you are well!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully elegant. Love the green and red.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine a really striking card, the pansies are gorgeous and love your colour combo. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Elaine, Love the image & fabulous colours....your colouring is perfect!! Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous - your colouring of the pansies is so beautiful! And they really 'pop' against the green designer paper.

    Jocelyn ♥
    Instead of Ironing Blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card and coloring.
    I met Donna from Sparkle & Sprinkle at an expo.
    I did a small clip on her demo. here it the link (my youtube channel) if you want to see it!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT_gxvO6x4c&list=PLFup6Yto8AWqGFX-UPzul0Yjw5-JJBTV5&feature=c4-overview-vl
    bye bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colours Elaine and great card x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Elaine
    Fabulous card.... Love the image.....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card, love the colours great inspiration for our challenge at Fan-tastic Tuesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! This is just so fresh and vibrant. LOVE the colours, Elaine.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete