About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 42 years old and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol and Toni of Darroch at stamps by me limited . I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Tuesday

Afternoon & time for a new challenge at fan-tastic tuesday the sponsor is 
The theme is bright and cheery. 
I have used stamps from clearly besotted. Hope you like it. Do hop over a take a peek at the rest of the DT work.

Thanks for stopping by xx


5 comments:

  1. A wonderful CAS card Elaine, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing your creations with all of us. hugs bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS style here, Elaine. You nailed it!
    hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cas card hunni!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete