About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Sunday, 16 February 2014

What a week !

Morning to all the lovely people that peek by my blog. Hope everyone has managed to stay safe and well in these terrible weather conditions. It has been a horrible week for me have felt really out of sorts for a few days, was even off my food ( thats bad for me - love my food ) and generally took a massive effort to just get out of bed for work. So haven't crafted at all until I had to quickly put this together for the new challenge at Hobbycutz. The theme was blues and browns......

I used one of rangers biggest tags and covered the gorgeous butterfly in one of my new distress paints. I did struggle with this but at least I managed to get it done so I didn't let the team down. Please do hop over and take a look and why not join in. On the plus side my other half managed to get me 2 rare pads for my g45 collection for Valentines !  


Anyway thanks for stopping by , its lovely to read comments left, have a great weekend xx

6 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you have been under the weather Elaine, hope you feel better soon. Wow you are a lucky girl two beautiful G45s to stroke! Fabulous tag Elaine, hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine this is so cute. Love how she is sitting on the background design.
    Hope you feel better soon.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute tag, Love the sweet image & design,,, Hope you feel much better soon... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby tag Elaine love it and yes hope u do feel better real soon Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tag Elaine!! I hope you feel better very soon!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you're feeling better, Elaine. This tag is sooooo cute. Great job colouring the little girl.
    hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete