About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Afternoon

Good afternoon, hope everyone is well !
I was knocked off my feet at the weekend with the most horrible sickness bug ! I could not get out of bed Sat to go to work. But feeling much better now. 
As it is Tuesday its time for a new challenge over at Fan-tastic tuesday. The theme for this week is anything goes and the sponsor is Stitchy bear. 

Quite a simple card for today. Hope you like it, please do hop over to see what my lovely teamies have made. Im hoping to get some serious crafting done over the weekend when i will have finished looking after my brothers house. As always I really appreciate you stopping by xxx

13 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine,
    Hope you are well....I love your design for this weeks challenge,
    Hugs
    Suzy B
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card and design Elaine, sorry you've been unwell, hope you're much better now. Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Elaine, love the layout. Glad to hear you're on the mend, there's a lot of nasties doing the rounds at the moment. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Elaine - fantastic design and the designer paper is so pretty and Spring-like.

    Jocelyn x
    Instead of Ironing Blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Elaine, beautiful design... Love those hearts... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your kind words, Elaine. Your card is so pretty. With such a lovely patterned paper, you really don't have to do much to make stunning. Simplicity really works here.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Elaine this is beautiful!! Love it!!

    Sorry to hear you are not well...hope you feel better asap!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely, a very pretty card! Hope you're feeling better now... Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. so sad that you are not feeling well...nasty bugs, hope that you will recover soon...
    great card
    hugs bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  11. That bug sounds nasty Elaine, hope you're feeling better now! Lovely card, the layout is perfect :) You've won my little giveaway so please drop me an email when you get a chance! Stephanie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning design paper and I love the heart theme.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete