About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Ahoy there

Afternoon, and a huge thank-you to everyone that has visited me recently , I really do appreciate it. A big hug to you all. So onto todays card another wonderful stamp & die set from clearly besotted.

 I feel I am coming somewhat slightly besotted with them aswell as they are gorgeous. Ive just purchased some of the  word dies and I cant wait to play with them. So for todays card I used Graphic 45 steampunk spells paper and the die & stamps are Ahoy there. Great for the little pirates in your lives. So hope you like it. Im off to play with my expanding collection. Take care xxx

http://www.clearlybesottedstamps.com/

7 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous, loving your colour choices too, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got some new Clearly Besotted goodies just waiting to be played with... Love this card Elaine, fab stamps and design :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine love your CAS pirate card. The Clearly Besotted are fab Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pirate card, Love those dies...Beautiful... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely fabulous and will appeal to boys of all ages. Aren't those stamp a hoot to play with?!.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous hunni and i am too quite besotted with Steph's stamps too :D
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is amazing I absolutely love it xx

    ReplyDelete