About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Sunday, 16 March 2014

Bit of a change over at Eclectic

Good Morning & what a gorgeous fresh sunny morning it is.......
So its a new challenge over at Eclectic ellapu and its changed to every 3 weeks, but you get a theme from the pinks and a theme from the purples ( my team ).
So you can either enter 1 or both......
So this week is wings or flowers & butterflies. So heres what I came up with


I used the scrummy new graphic 45 line called botanical tea. Papers, die cuts and stickers and I love them, so springlike. 
Hope you like it. So please do hop over and join in. Have a fabulous Sunday & thanks for stopping by xxx



4 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine, I use the janome mini sewing machine ( was the the john lewis version but they seemed to have stopped making them for john lewis).there are a couple of pics here
    http://thetinybluebutterfly.blogspot.co.uk/p/from-craft-room-to-craft-studio.html

    thanks jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation Elaine... Love how you have used the Graphic 45 papers... Beautiful design... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Elaine so pretty and perfect for Spring. Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, Elaine... gorgeous colours too!
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete