About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Sunday, 30 March 2014

CAS style

Happy Mother's Day to all the lovely mums out there !
Today's card I'm sharing is a very CAS one. I have used one of my new clearly besotted word dies and what great value for money they are !
Buy them here



I have been admiring the work of Michelle short & Jen Nelson along with Stephanie Wincott for quite sometime. This is how mine turned out. Nowhere near as good but I tried lol.
I have used some fancy pants paper & papermania gems. Hope you like it have a wonderful day. Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog xxxx

8 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie this is really stunning I love the colours that you have chosen,huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun design Elaine, the pretty pink word is very fun.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fab CAS card Elaine. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is gorgeous hunni and you've rocked the cas look!!

    Thank you for all the sweet comments you have been leaving me and for the get well wishes too which i am pleased to say i am on the mend, thank gowd!
    Hope you are well!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Elaine, I love that chevron paper and I am loving the whole design. Thank you for the sweet shout out :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that inlay technique it is gorgeous
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet and simple. Love that chevron background and aren't those word dies just grand!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  8. There dies are just fab. Lovely card mate xx

    ReplyDelete