About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Sunday, 23 March 2014

Hobbycutz Dt

Good evening to everyone in cyber land, hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. Tonight I am sharing my hobbycutz DT card. The sponsor is whimsy stamps and the theme is girly but no pink.



I used a hunkydory window card, graphic 45 papers and hobbycutz wooden leaves which I covered in distress ink. I coloured the image "sunny day emma" with Promarkers & added tiny dots of viva decor pen around her. Really like the summery feel of this card. Hope you all like it , thanks for popping by.
Hugs Elaine x


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the design. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine what a brilliant card its so pretty and love the window design. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning sweetie,this is simply gorgeous, love the colours too, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a clever idea,Elaine! I'm afraid I might have o CASE you.... real soon! Have a lovely Sunday!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe i missed this card hunni...its gorgeous, i so love it!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete