About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Monday, 17 March 2014

Male cards

Good morning to everyone in blogland. Hope its as glorious where you are as it is here. Yesterday afternoon was spent crafting away trying to come up with some male cards which seem to be so hard ! Anyway I dug out my Kanban stamp ( i love this ), used my Robert Addams die that has the anchor, dolphin, seahorse & starfish on and it cuts so well. The paper was paper-mania "ahoy there".


I must say this was my favourite make of the day. Have a great monday thanks so much for stopping by I do honestly appreciate it.
Big hugs Elaine xx

3 comments:

  1. that stamp is very nice and the marine touches so well thought. great masculine card
    hugs bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous male card Elaine, Love the image the anchors look fantastic ... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is absolutely fab I had the pleasure off seeing it for real an I lust loved it xx

    ReplyDelete