About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Tuesday, 11 March 2014

More sunshine !

Doesn't a bit of sunshine & warmer weather make you feel so much better, Its another glorious day.
Tuesday means a new challenge over at 
Fan-tastic tuesday, theme is anything goes and sponsor is the fabulous

I used the butterfly and wanted to keep my card quite simple


 Coloured with distress markers, hope you like it. Have a wonderful day & thanks for popping by xxx

9 comments:

  1. Pretty butterfly Elaine, great inspiration for our challenge at Fan-tastic Tuesday this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Elaine, love your CAS style. Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty butterfly and a lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is beautiful Elaine and that butterfly is lush xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work Elaine, Your colouring is fantastic...what an adorable butterfly...Love it....Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow this is just so beautifully coloured and designed. Love the little flowers.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey sweetie this is simply stunning, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is CAS perfection, Elaine. I absolutely LOVE that butterfly. Have a great weekend!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  9. love that butterfly
    hugs bibiana

    ReplyDelete