About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Tuesday, 25 March 2014

Quick post

Hello and sorry for the quick post im off out to my local shops card club. I go once a fortnight to the fabulous crafty bunch in Telford with my crafting bestie Marie. The lovely owner Sue keeps me up to date with my love of Graphic 45, and other lovely stash. Well fan-tastic tuesday has a new challenge sponsored by Di's digi's. Heres my card.....


I used these gorgeous papers from crafty bunch. Have fun and take care xxxx

6 comments:

  1. I love this it is a gorgeous creation, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. neat idea to place the tag that way!
    thanks for stopping by to my blog during the "Lost Coast designs" and "Stencil Girl" blog hop!
    all the comments made my day! hugs
    Bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card Elaine love how you did the tag. Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This so pretty, Elaine. I'm sure your Mum will love it. Have a lovely Mothering Sunday!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card hunni and hope you had a great time at your craft club...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty love the backing papers xx

    ReplyDelete