About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Monday, 24 March 2014

Sunny Monday

Well the sun is out in full force today still a bit nippy but a wonderful spring morning. I have popped out to a lovely little country style coffee shop and had a morning coffee, this was a treat after physio on my foot this morning. 
I have managed to only make 2 cards all weekend but love the new stamps & dies I have either won or purchased from clearly besotted - im hooked they are the best quality !!
Anyway ill leave you with the cards, thanks for looking xx

6 comments:

  1. These look great. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Elaine and congrats on your win too!! Glad to hear you treated yourself after Physio, you deserved it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two great cards Elaine love your CAS stryle. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE these 2 gorgeous cards Elaine - great layouts and love those bikes.

    Jocelyn x
    Instead of Ironing Blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so lovely, Elaine. I'm playing catch up... looks like I've missed quite a few of your projects. You've been busy.... with Clearly Besotted stamps! Woohoo!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fab love the simplicity of them .. Clearly besotted stamps are amazing xx

    ReplyDelete